Machine 2 Machine VPN(virtual private network software)
POSLink offers the reliability and necessary low cost required to encourage merchants to operate Point of Sale terminals at retail commercial locations as a mode of payment. Utilizing multiple terrestrial networks simultaneously, single or multiple merchants can now be served from the same location with highest possible transaction success rates.
- High service availability: No more revenue loss from incessant link outages
- Quick, pro-active network management: Real-time monitoring of all devices deployed
- Secure network: All transactions are encrypted and secured over the Vodacom Business MPLS network
- Affordable: Significant cost savings compared to alternative service offerings
- Fast installation in less than a day: You can quickly respond to the needs in the marketplace
- Extensive coverage: As a result of the near-ubiquitous nature of the GSM networks in the country, even your remote locations can be connected
- Support: Industry-leading Vodacom customer service is available 24/7 to attend to your needs
ATMLink is the most reliable terrestrial ATM connectivity solution that allows banks to rapidly accelerate ATM deployments, significantly cutting down initial capital expenditure, significantly reducing time to service activation and operational costs.
BackupLink utilises GSM network to provide a failover for your primary connectivity. This service runs on a 3G modem which is connected to the customer’s router as an auto-failover in the unlikely event of loss of connectivity on the primary connection. BackupLink is suitable for businesses that run critical business applications where downtime is not an option.
To learn more visit the official website: Vodacom Nigeria