Getting to celebrity status, takes time and commitment. It won’t happen overnight, but there are few ways to make it more likely to happen.These days, it is a lot easier to become a celebrity due to the prevalence of social media which makes it faster to connect with large groups of people.The following are some of the steps you can take to become a Celeb. Unfortunately, most young men and women want to become celebs overnight without learning the ropes or having anything of value to give to the society. ‘Bling Bling no be celeb’
1. Make a Firm Decision: It is necessary to decide whether you’re looking for few minutes of fame or whether you want your celebrity to be a lifelong endeavor. The former is easier to accomplish, but won’t give you much lasting power. The latter takes time and effort to accomplish, but will last much longer.
2. Practice Makes Perfect: If you’re wanting to be a celebrity at something, you’re going to have to work at it until you’re at a level that makes people want to invest in you. While it’s true that celebrities aren’t always the best at what they do, they still tend to be good at it, whether it’s acting, singing, writing, or cooking. devote at least an hour every day to practice. This will sharpen your skills and make you to be more focused.
3. Be Creative: Being creative basically means having something that people will remember, because it stands out. Of course, this can backfire if you’re too focused on complete originality (there is no such thing), but you should tease out what specific and original thing you have to offer, because that will help when you’re selling your project. You can use the work of others as a jumping off place, however you’ll need to add your own flare, or individuality to what you’re presenting.
4. Learn the Ropes: You need to see what is popular in your chosen field to know how to market yourself so that people want to see you and you’ll get a good idea the things you want to avoid and the things you want to emulate.
5. Locate people who can help you. Get a mentor that will hold your hand and nurture you to greatness. Most Stand up comedian in Nigeria were nurtured by Ali Baba and these went ahead to mentor others, hence the growth in Nigeria Comedy industry.
6.Develop your image.Package the version of you that you want to present to the public. It’s the person who you’ll be publicly and which you’ll capitalize on when you’re marketing yourself. Your dressing, carriage, language etc most represent the brand of you that you are selling.
AMALA – Nigeria News,News Nigeria,News,Nigeria
Welcome to Nigeria’s News Website. Find latest Nigeria news, gist, business, entertainment , lifestyle, sports, fashion, politics, relationship, Gossip!, Events,